FLY YOUR WAY: GLO-JET CARD
Glo-JET Card gives you the ultimate personalized service for your private jet travel, with the reassurance of working with one of the world’s leading private aviation groups.
Our Jet Card is available for a range of aircraft categories, to suit your flying requirements: Light Jet Card; Light Jet Card Plus; Midsize Jet Card; Heavy Jet Card.
Talk to our expert team to discover more about The Glo-JET Card by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Key benefits of The Jet Card.
Our Jet Card gives you fixed hourly rates, guaranteed availability, and preferred booking terms – every time you fly. As a Jet Card holder, you’ll have priority access to handpicked aircraft from our safety-accredited network in Europe and the USA, including premium aircraft owned within our group. Your Personal Account Manager is on-hand to ensure every aspect of your journey is taken care of:
- Enhanced control and convenience from fixed, upfront hourly rates.
- Use your Jet Card seamlessly for flights in Europe and The USA
- Streamlined booking process to access your preferred aircraft group, even at short notice.
- Exclusive City Pair rates on popular routes.
- Priority access to premium group-owned aircraft & handpicked operator suppliers – with guaranteed aircraft availability.
- Personal Account Manager, available 24/7.
- Enhanced booking and cancellation terms.
- Opt for a specific aircraft group Jet Card, or create your own bespoke global Jet Card.
- Share your card (unlimited sharing).
- Every flight includes a 300% carbon offset.
WHERE CAN I FLY WITH THE JET CARD?
The Jet Card gives you access to travel zones based on your aircraft category and hourly rate. Our travel zones include top destinations in Europe, and within USA.
IN CONCLUSION, IF YOU FLY OFTEN, SHOULDN’T YOU ENJOY CERTAIN PRIVILEGES? WE THINK SO:
Our Jet Card offers an easy, economical solution for regular charter flyers. By buying flying hours in advance, you’re assured of guaranteed prices for a 12-month period and unparalleled levels of service and flexibility.
If your needs change, we’ll be pleased to oblige. Although your membership is based on the aircraft type you expect to use most, you can trade up or down within the fleet as required. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.