- ) Customers seeking to use GLO-JET INTERNATIONAL CORP charters for gold shipments should independently (first) conduct thorough due-diligence and background checks on their suppliers to be aware of credibility/authenticity of the persons behind such supplies before placing requests for quote with Glo-JET.
- ) This REALISTIC CAUTIONARY STATEMENT is due to the fact that GOLD FRAUD AND SCAM is annoyingly on the rise hence the need to cushion our well-meaning customers from being victims.
- ) Glo-JET International Corp IS NOT in the business of gold mining and/or trading, clearing/handling. Neither is the company interested in venturing into such initiatives. As such, Customers are advised that Glo-JET SHALL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY on fully paid charters that have not been utilized – and therefore cancelled by the Department of legal Affairs/Office of the Company Secretary.
- ) Please take note that our contractual obligation lies on chartering goods that have been cleared by the respective Government Authorities from where we take-off. Club Members [https://www.glo-jet.com/club-membership] should seek guidance with the LOCAL EMBASSIES AND CONSULATES on legitimate/legal steps approved by the said authorities for such transactions.
- ) Goods/Cargo must officially be cleared through government approved channels before involving GLO-JET for charter and related services.
- ) If a Club Member (https://www.glo-jet.com/club-membership) detects glaring acts of FRAUD, we urge that they send an e-mail to Fraud.Alerts@glo-jet.com so that immediate action can be taken
WHILE REPORTING THE MATTER, CLUB MEMBERS MUST INCLUDE THEIR FOUR (4) DIGIT MEMBERSHIP
Senior Assistant Director – Document Examination Section,
Fraud Detection and Prevention Unit (FDPU),
The Department of Risk and Compliance.